Monday, February 9, 2009

Movies

I have decided to make a list of my top ten favorite movies (It all depends on how I am feeling on any given day.)
  1. Pulp Fiction- Quinten Tarantino is a genius.
  2. Beer Fest- Constantly quoted among my friends and I, it is hysterical
  3. Slumdog Millionaire- I just saw this and I loved it.
  4. The Usual Suspects-....Caezar Solce
  5. Scarface-Classic
  6. Finding Nemo- heartwarming (and my uncle wrote it so I gotta give him some credit)
  7. The Big Lebowski- I am not sure why I like this movie so much
  8. The Life Aquatic- I love how Wes Anderson pays so much attention to every detail in this movie.
  9. Caddyshack-Another Classic
  10. The Royal Tenebaums- Another Wes Anderson movie that I love.

These are all subject to change in order, also to lose their place on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment